PASO present new Wall mounting compact Voice Evacuation Systems: PAW4500-VES Range 500W
The new compact voice evacuation systems for emergency plant presented by PASO at SECURITY ESSEN are equipped with a EN54-16 & EN54-4 certified control unit – specifically designed for ease of installation and for operating in a vast range of applications.
These systems are able to manage, depending on the model, up to 6 alarm zones via local controls, remote microphone station and controlled inputs.
Three available models:
- PAW4502-V 2 zones | double output line (A+B)
- PAW4504-V 4 zones | double output line (A+B)
- PAW4506-V 6 zones | double output line (A+B)
- Audio rated power: 500 W freely distributed between the zones up to a maximum of 250W (for each zone).
- 4.3” touch screen back-lighted display for alert & evacuation zone selection, levels adjustment, settings and failure visualization.
- Fireman’s monitored microphone on the front panel (included).
- Sending of EVACUATION and ALERT pre-recorded messages.
- 7 monitored control inputs, each of which is configurable to play evacuation and/or alert messages, programmable for each zone, or for the reset of the messages.
- 1 VOX input / 3 configurable relay outputs.
- Double output A+B per zone.
- Secure front-panel button for operating the emergency system complete with LED indicator.
- Front-panel reset button.
- Possibility to source either BGM or paging announcements from an auxiliary input or microphone.
- Possibility to connect up to 16 paging units.
- Possibility to connect up to 4 remote emergency microphone units or, as an alternative, up to 2 touch screen remote emergency microphone units.
- Possibility to connect further PAW4500-VES (up to 6 units).
- EN54-4 certified internal battery charger unit for 24Vdc secondary power supply (batteries not supplied).
- Industry-standard 19” rack-mounting format (optional).