PASO quality all over the world
PASO promotes its products all over the world: back from Indian and Middle-East exhibitions, where the Italian brand took part with the entire range of security-related audio products, let’s talk about these last international events with Antonio Faccioni, PASO CEO and Roberto Megazzini, PASO Sales Manager in this short Q&A.
1) From India to Dubai stopping in Milan…PASO always attends the most important international exhibitions on audio security systems and emergency management. Why?
Yes, it’s true…and just returned from Dubai, we went straight to Amsterdam, where we’ve shown our products to the ISE 2016 exhibition! We always attend the main international events in order to be always up-to-date on new technologies. Moreover, these exhibitions are an occasion for nice meet & greet with our foreigner partners and dealers.
2) What’s Intersec? And why it’s so important for PASO to be there?
Intersec Dubai has become over the years the main exhibition for the Middle-East and North Africa area: its’ a meeting point of all international excellences of Safety and Evacuation Systems. Just to give you an idea, this year there was 1.280 exhibitors, with an amount of 31.100 visitors from 127 nations! So you can easily imagine how much it’s important for us to partecipate in order to promote our work.
3) What about new products that PASO brought to Intersec 2016?
This year, in addition to all our EN 54-24 loudspeakers and VES PA8506-V system we presented the prototypes of the new compact wall-mounting systems PAW4500-VES.
4) What certifications and directives do you comply to make PASO a quality leader in the emergencies audio management field?
A certified product must comply with the EN 54-16, ISO 7240-19 and EN 60849 standards requirements, which regulate the making of emergency systems able to handle all the alarm situations and allow a guided and controlled evacuation.
5) How much is it important and what is the meaning of the EN 54 certification both in the Italian and international markets?
On premises where large numbers of people are present – e.g. Hospitals, schools, shopping centers, supermarkets, office buildings, sport centers and so on – it is essential to provide a suitable sound-broadcasting system that, following activation by the firefighting control unit, will handle the emergency situation and enable guided and controlled evacuation of the building. Current standards define in detail the features of an electroacoustic system for evacuation and emergency purposes in terms of design and installation so that it will meet the applicable safety and reliability requisites.
6) Which are the most sought-after PASO products by the Asian market?
The Asian market has shown a lot of interest for the EN54 products, even if at the moment in that specific geographical area these standards haven’t been acknowledged yet. Then, we have to admit that…the “Made in Italy” style always draws attention!
7) Which are the next PASO appointments in the near future?
Next stop in our “tour” will be Essen – Germany – where we’ll attend the SECURITY exhibition from September 27th to 30th. We’ll wait for you!