For more information contact our Data Book www.pasohelp.com
The router RT8506-V is the best solution for the sound systems with a very interesting compromise between price and performance; connected to a CR8506-V control line, it can drive up to 6 zones with external power amplifiers (AW5600 range) to a maximum of 1000 W.
Each output line consists of 2 speaker circuits (A & B) in order to guarantee the complete area coverage also in case of one loudspeaker circuit failure. The maximum system configuration includes 6 controllers connected to 36 routers (6 for each CR8506-V) for a total of 216 zones.
The router can be used with power signals (amplifier 100 V output). Two different configurations are possible: in the first one you can connect 2 amplifiers (one for music and one for speech); in the second one it is possible to manage 2 voice amplifiers (3 zones each) and one music amplifier.
In any case all amplifiers are constantly monitored and the music one can be also used as backup: in case of a failure it automatically replaces the voice amplifier.
• 6 loudspeakers zones with double output lines A+B
• Double input 100 V for 1 or 2 voice amplifiers (IN 1 zone 1÷3, IN 2 zone 4÷6)
• 100 V input for music/stand-by amplifier
• Front panel push button to switch on/off the music on each single zone
• RJ45 socket for CR8506-V connection
• 7 controlled input contacts
• 6 open collector outputs
• 2 relay outputs
• Standard rack mounting 19” (1 unit)