For further information please contact our Data Book www.pasohelp.com
|PAW4502-V||500W / 2 zones | double output line (A+B)|
|PAW4504-V||500W / 4 zones | double output line (A+B)|
|PAW4506-V||500W / 6 zones | double output line (A+B)|
These systems are able to manage, depending on the model, up to 6 alarm zones via local controls, remote microphone station and controlled inputs.
• Audio rated power: 500 W freely distributed between the zones up to a maximum of 250W (for each zone).
• 4.3” touch screen back-lighted display for alert & evacuation zone selection, levels adjustment, settings and failure visualization.
• Fireman’s monitored microphone on the front panel (included).
• Sending of EVACUATION and ALERT pre-recorded messages.
• 7 monitored control inputs, each of which is configurable to play evacuation and/or alert messages, programmable for each zone, or for the reset of the messages.
• 1 VOX input / 3 configurable relay outputs.
• Double output A+B per zone.
• Secure front-panel button for operating the emergency system complete with LED indicator.
• Front-panel reset button.
• Possibility to source either BGM or paging announcements from
an auxiliary input or microphone.
• Possibility to connect up to 16 paging units.
• Possibility to connect up to 4 remote emergency microphone units or,
as an alternative, up to 2 touch screen remote emergency microphone units.
• Possibility to connect further PAW4500-VES (up to 6 units).
• EN54-4 certified internal battery charger unit for 24Vdc secondary
power supply (batteries not supplied).
• Industry-standard 19” rack-mounting format (optional).