For more information contact our Data Book www.pasohelp.com
|PA6120||120 W RMS compact system with 6 output zones|
|PA6240||240 W RMS compact system with 6 output zones|
The PA6240 and PA6120 compact systems combine in a single container a multi-function sound source (CD-MP3 player, USB, SD/MMC card and AM/FM tuner) and an amplifier-mixer, 120 W and 240 W RMS respectively, with six output zones and separate volume control. They have an internal CPU able to manage easily the many functions of the equipment. Specific micro-switches on the rear enable the desired operating mode to be selected.
Designed starting out from the amplifier-mixers of the AX6000 range, all PA6000 models have five inputs with independent front-panel controls and with professional XLR connectors with mechanical holding devices. The first two are of the electronically balanced microphone type, with a phantom power supply (input 1 with automatic VOX activation). The third can be used either as a microphone input or as an input for PMB106-G microphone stations (RJ45 connector) with the possibility of making zone calls. The last two can be configured separately, as microphone inputs (with or without phantom power supplies) or as line inputs.
There are two auxiliary inputs (CD and TAPE) for connecting to external sources of music, with normalised input levels and a double RXA socket for using standard stereo cables.
There is a special Telephone/Emergency audio input with automatic activation (VOX) that can be used for a priority call. If the system requires acoustic correction, it is possible to connect any equalizer whatsoever or a device for protection against acoustic feedback (Larsen effect) to the PRE OUT and PWR IN sockets after positioning the control switch provided for this purpose. All the models of the range ensure a high degree of reliability thanks to electronic devices protecting them from overload currents and over-temperatures of the power devices. Each unit also has a cooling fan, with automatic control of the speed depending on the temperature.
• 2 balanced/unbalanced microphone inputs with phantom power supplies
• Microphone input or microphone bases of the PMB range
• 2 MIC/PH/LINE inputs with associated selector switch
• 2 auxiliary inputs for sound sources (TAPE/CD)
• Telephone/emergency audio input for priority calls with adjustable threshold and sensitivity
• Front-panel level controls for each microphone and auxiliary input
• Front panel overall volume control and treble and bass controls
• Multi-purpose sound source module with CD-MP3/ USB/SD CARD player and AM/FM tuner
• Constant voltage (50/70/100 V) or 8Ω impedance loudspeaker output lines
• 6 output lines (zones) with front-panel level control for the music signal for each single zone
• Balanced line output for connection to other amplifiers
• Output/input for connection to audio processors
• Connection to an external amplifier for simultaneous music and speech in different zones
• LED-type Vu meter for clear and immediate monitoring of output power
• Microswitches for setting the operating modes
• Inclusion/exclusion of speech filter on all microphone inputs
• Contacts for activating input precedence and override
• “Music On Hold” output with output level control (output of selected auxiliary signal)
• Alerting signal (chime) with level control
• Selectable 230/115 Vac and 24 Vdc mains power supply
|AC50/3||Brackets for rack-mounting (3 HE)|