For more information contact our Data Book www.pasohelp.com
|CS2100||Conference & voting system|
The CS2100 conference system enables automatic management of up to a maximum of 100 stations. All the activities can be managed through a CL2100-G control unit. The available conference modes through which to manage the system are the ‘OPEN’, ‘MANUAL’ and ‘AUTOMATIC’ modes. Participants wishing to speak can queue to do so at any time during the discussion. In the MANUAL and AUTOMATIC modes, speaking is enabled by the operator (in the manual mode) or on the basis of a pre-set timeout (automatic). Delegate stations are enabled to speak in the order in which they are queued by the central unit. At OPEN conferences, all the stations can speak at the same time. The Chairman can join a conversation among Delegates or, if necessary, activate the ‘Priority’ function, placing all the other stations on hold. The heart of the system is the CS2100 power supply unit, with easy cascade connection of the various units by means of 6 lines of CAT5 shielded cable.
The CS2100 unit has a sophisticated digital controller and is able to manage the sequence of the contributions, electronic voting and the various different alphanumeric displays in the conference hall. At least one CL2100-G console is required for configuring the system and the various control activities (the system can include a maximum of four of these units).
The central control unit is able to power up to 100 stations, and has six RJ45 outputs for the various different cascade connections to the microphone stations, consoles and displays (CAT5e SF/UTP cable). It has two audio inputs (‘MIC’ and ‘AUX IN’) for connecting additional sources to the conference, such as wired microphones, wireless microphone receivers or other sources of sound (there is a 12 V phantom power supply for the ‘MIC’ input).
There are double ‘IN’ and ‘OUT’ sockets for connection to a recorder with which to record and play back the discussion. On the front panel there are three separate volume controls (signals from the units, from the ‘TAPE’ input and from the ‘MIC/AUX IN’ inputs). The ‘BOOSTER OUT’ (XLR) output can be used for connecting a power unit for sound broadcasting in the hall.
• Maximum overall number of stations that can be connected: 100
• Up to 98 Delegate Units: B2100-DG for voting, B2080-DG with no voting function and B2080-DG for a secretary (Secretary mode)
• Up to 2 B2100-PG Chairman stations
• Management of the conference mode: Automatic (timeout-based management), Manual (managed by an operator) or Open (simultaneous management of a plurality of stations)
• Up to a total of 4 control console units (CL2100-G) for system management
• Management of electronic open voting or secret ballots
• Direct enabling of Delegate stations via the control console
• The Chairman can speak either in the ‘conversation’ mode or in the ‘priority’ mode
• Easy cascade connections using CAT5 shielded cable
• Up to 6 connecting lines (max 20 units per line, maximum length of lines from the central unit to the last unit connected: 100 m)
• Up to a maximum of 4 CT2001 conference hall displays
• RS232 serial connector for connecting a PC (to the central unit or to the station line using a CSIF2100 interface)
• Connection of additional sources such as wired microphones, wireless microphone receivers or other sources of sound
• It is possible to connect a recorder for recording and playing back the discussions
• Connection to a power unit for sound broadcasting in the conference hall