For more information contact our Data Book www.pasohelp.com
|CS2080||Central control unit|
The heart of the system is the CS2080 control and power supply unit. It has been designed specifically for managing small discussion-only systems with no need for an operator in the conference hall. Versatility of the output connections and the independent front-panel level con-trols for each audio signal input are the strong points of this control unit. It can power up to 80 stations and has at disposal four RJ45 outputs for connecting the stations in cascade fashion (using CAT5e SF/UTP cable). There is a ‘MIC’/’AUX IN’ input for connecting addi-tional sources to the conference system such as wired microphones, wireless microphone receivers or other sources of sound. It is possible to provide a 12 V phantom power supply for the ‘MIC’ input. There are double ‘IN’ and ‘OUT’ sockets for connecting a recorder. There is a ‘BOOSTER OUT’ (XLR) output socket to which a power unit can be connected for sound-broadcasting in the conference hall.
• Maximum overall number of stations that can be connected: 80
• Up to 79 B2080-DG Delegate Stations
• One B2080-PG Chairman station
• Open conference mode only (simultaneous management of a plurality of stations)
• The Chairman can speak either in the ‘conversation’ mode or in the ‘priority’ mode
• Easy cascade connections using CAT5 shielded cable
• Up to 4 connecting lines (max 20 units per line, maximum length of lines from the central unit to the last unit connected: 100 m)
• Connection of additional sources and of an audio recorder
• Three separate volume controls (signals from the units, from the ‘TAPE’ input and from the ‘MIC/AUX IN’ inputs)
• Connection to a power unit for sound broadcasting in the conference hall.