PASO presents the new “Light” wall-mounting compact Voice Evacuation System: PAW3502-V
The new PAW3502-V compact system – equipped with a EN54-16 / EN54-4 certified control unit – has been designed for ease of installation and for operating in a vast range of applications.
This system is able to manage 2 alarm zones via local controls, remote microphone station and controlled inputs. Due to a great quality/price ratio, the PAW3502-V is the single solution ideal for small installations, such as restaurants and shops.
- Audio rated power: 500 W freely distributed between the zones up to a maximum of 250W within a single zone.
- 4.3” touch screen back-lighted display for alert & evacuation zone selection, levels adjustment, settings and failure visualization.
- Fireman’s monitored microphone on the front panel.
- Sending of EVACUATION and ALERT pre-recorded messages.
- 7 monitored inputs, each of which is conf gurable for the playback or either evacuation or alert messages, programmable for each zone, or for the reset of the messages.
- n°1 music input for sound sources.
- n°1 configurable relay output.
- Double output A+B per zone.
- Secure front-panel button for operating the emergency system complete with LED indicator.
- Front-panel reset button.
- Possibility to source either BGM or paging announcements from microphone units.
- Possibility to connect up to 4 remote emergency microphone units (PMB132 range).