Voice Evacuation System
PAW4500-VES range • 500W Voice Evacuation System for wall mounting
compact systems - equipped with a
16 certified control unit
- have been designed for ease of installa-
tion and for operating in a vast range of applications.
These systems are able to manage, depending on the model, up to
6 alarm zones via local controls,
remote microphone station and controlled inputs.
Three available models:
• PAW4502-V 2 zones - double line
• PAW4504-V 4 zones - double line
• PAW4506-V 6 zones - double line
• Audio rated power: 500 W freely distributed between the zones up
to a maximum of 250W within a single zone.
• 4.3” touch screen back-lighted display for alert & evacuation zone
selection, levels adjustment, settings and failure visualization.
• Fireman’s monitored microphone on the front panel.
• Sending of EVACUATION and ALERT pre-recorded messages.
• 7 monitored inputs, each of which is conf gurable for the playback
or either evacuation or alert messages, programmable for each
zone, or for the reset of the messages.
• 1 auxiliary input for external sound sources.
• 1 VOX input.
• 3 configurable relay outputs.
• Double output A+B per zone.
• Secure front-panel button for operating the emergency system
complete with LED indicator.
• Front-panel reset button.
• Possibility to source either BGM or paging announcements from
an auxiliary input or microphone.
• Possibility to connect up to 16 paging units PMB106-G,
• Possibility to connect up to 4 remote emergency microphone units
PMB132/12-V, PMB132-V or, as an alternative, up to 2 touch
screen remote emergency microphone units TSB8500-V.
• Possibility to connect further PAW4500-VES (up to 6 units).
• Industry-standard 19” rack-mounting format (optional).
PAW4502-V 500W 2-zone wall VES system
PAW4504-V 500W 4-zone wall VES system
PAW4506-V 500W 6-zone wall VES system